The meeting of the Knights of Cortés on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 was held at the new SUR Beach House by Bar Esquina on Médano Beach. We had a nice group this week and enjoyed good conversation and an excellent breakfast. See the spectacular view in the photo below.
The meeting of the Knights of Cortés on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 was held at the new SUR Beach House by Bar Esquina on Médano Beach. The group was small but we enjoyed good conversation and an excellent breakfast.
This course is designed for people who have a busy schedule and for people who would like to work on their mind without having to invest a significant amount of money.
*During this course we will review 6 Modules:
1- Goals Setting
2- Knowing-Doing Gap
3- Paradigm Shift
*You will be provided with an exercise book.
*And 1 hour personal consultation the following week (designed to integrate and implement the knowledge)
This course will definitely give a huge jump forward to any person who is open to apply the knowledge.
Duration: 12hrs (8am to 8pm, 1hr free time for lunch plus coffee breaks)
Date: August 28th 2016
Location: Hampton Inn Koral Center (H+Hospital, San Jose del Cabo)
Price: $500.00USD/person ($9,000.00MXN)
Available spot: 15 max email@example.com
Change is inevitable but PERSONAL GROWTH is a CHOICE! -Bob Proctor
The meeting with the Delegado is at 9:00 a.m. I am suggesting that we arrive by 8:45 am to be ready to start on time.
Peter Straub has agreed to prepare a special breakfast, after the meeting with the Delegado. Menu: Scrambled Eggs or Omelettes, with ham, cheese, mushrooms, etc., plus fruit, pastries, and coffee, at his old Swiss Bakery, located near the Delegación.
I suggest parking in the delegation lot and walking to The Swiss Bakery after the meeting.
At the April 13, 2016 breakfast meeting Sergio will talk about the state of the current economy in Mexico and projected outlook in the near future.
Resumé – CV – Sergio
• Undergraduate degrees; B.S. in Accounting and B.B.A. in Business Administration from (PUC) Pacific Union College
• Golden Gate University (San Francisco) – graduate school of business (corporate taxation)
• UFM Universidad de Francisco Marroquin (Guatemala) – graduate school of business (Economics) and (Value Based Management)
• CPA in public practice 20+ years, (Tax Manager, Audit Manager) Partner in multi-office CPA firm
• Specialized AICPA certificate in Governmental Accounting and Auditing
• CFO for private health care company – Products for Life, Inc. (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
• Corporate Controller (Retail and Travel Division) XEROX corporation (Guatemala City)
•SVMC Consulting – private client based consulting, taxation, financial planning, audit compliance