Wednesday, May 4, 2016
The meeting with the Delegado is at 9:00 a.m. I am suggesting that we arrive by 8:45 am to be ready to start on time.
Peter Straub has agreed to prepare a special breakfast, after the meeting with the Delegado. Menu: Scrambled Eggs or Omelettes, with ham, cheese, mushrooms, etc., plus fruit, pastries, and coffee, at his old Swiss Bakery, located near the Delegación.
I suggest parking in the delegation lot and walking to The Swiss Bakery after the meeting.
At the April 13, 2016 breakfast meeting Sergio will talk about the state of the current economy in Mexico and projected outlook in the near future.
Resumé – CV – Sergio
• Undergraduate degrees; B.S. in Accounting and B.B.A. in Business Administration from (PUC) Pacific Union College
• Golden Gate University (San Francisco) – graduate school of business (corporate taxation)
• UFM Universidad de Francisco Marroquin (Guatemala) – graduate school of business (Economics) and (Value Based Management)
• CPA in public practice 20+ years, (Tax Manager, Audit Manager) Partner in multi-office CPA firm
• Specialized AICPA certificate in Governmental Accounting and Auditing
• CFO for private health care company – Products for Life, Inc. (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
• Corporate Controller (Retail and Travel Division) XEROX corporation (Guatemala City)
•SVMC Consulting – private client based consulting, taxation, financial planning, audit compliance